List of Business
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF THE PUNJAB
LIST OF BUSINESS
THE MEETING OF THE ASSEMBLY TO BE HELD ON MONDAY
05 DECEMBER 2016 AT 02:00 P.M.
Tilawat and Naat
to be asked and answers given
CALL ATTENTION NOTICES
Call Attention Notices, entered in the separate list,
to be asked and oral answers given
1. AUDIT REPORT ON THE ACCOUNTS OF PUBLIC SECTOR ENTERPRISES GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB FOR THE YEAR 2015-16
A MINISTER to lay the Audit Report on the Accounts of Public Sector Enterprises Government of Punjab for the Year 2015-16.
2. PROJECT AUDIT REPORT ON CONSTRUCTION OF METRO BUS TRANSIT SYSTEM, FEROZEPUR ROAD (CORRIDOR-I), LAHORE, HOUSING, URBAN DEVELOPMENT AND PUBLIC HEALTH ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT FOR THE YEAR 2013
A MINISTER to lay the Project Audit Report on Construction of Metro Bus Transit System, Ferozepur Road (Corridor-I), Lahore, Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department for the Year 2013.
3. FINANCIAL STATEMENT OF THE GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB FOR THE YEAR 2014-15
A MINISTER to lay the Financial Statement of the Government of Punjab for the Year 2014-15.
4. APPROPRIATION ACCOUNTS OF THE FOREST DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB FOR THE YEAR 2014-15
A MINISTER to lay the Appropriation Accounts of the Forest Department, Government of the Punjab for the Year 2014-15.
DISCUSSION ON ANNUAL REPORT OF THE PUNJAB BAIT-UL-MAAL FOR THE YEAR 2013
A MINISTER to move for Discussion on Annual Report of the Punjab Bait-ul-Maal for the Year 2013.
Lahore: Rai Mumtaz Hussain Babar
02 December 2016 Secretary
Summary of Proceedings
Summary of the Proceedings
Monday, December 5, 2016
(Started at 03:09 p.m.)
Rana Muhammad Iqbal Khan Speaker, assumed the Chair and proceedings commenced with a recitation from the Holy Qur’an and its Urdu translation followed by Naat-e-Rasool-e-Maqbool (PBUH).
Questions relating to Irrigation Department were asked and Ch Khalid Mehmood Jajja, Parliamentary Secretary for Irrigation answered the questions.
Extension in Time Limit for Laying the Reports
On a Motion moved by Ms. Ayesha Javed, the House granted two months extension to the Standing committee on Communication & Works for laying its report on “Starred Question No. 3527/2016 asked by Mr Amjad Ali Javaid, MPA (PP-86)”.
On a Motion moved by Ch. Amjad Ali Javed, the House granted two months extension to the Standing committee on Health for laying its reports in respect of the following:
1. The Punjab Prohibition of Sheesha Smoking Bill 2014 (Bill No. 6 of 2014) moved by Ch Shahbaz Ahmad MPA (PP-143);
2. Matter raised by Mian Mehmood ur Rashid, MPA, Leader of Opposition on a Point of Order regarding allegations of corruption/irregularities in the procurement of Medical/surgical items; and
3. Adjournment Motion No. 618 moved by Mian Tariq Mehmood, MPA (PP-113).
On a Motion moved by Mian Naseer Ahmad, the House granted two months extension to the Standing committee on Transport for laying its reports in respect of the following:
1. Starred Question No. 2338 and 7599 asked by Mian Tariq Mehmood, MPA(PP-113); and
2. Starred Question No. 7769 asked by Mr Amjad Ali Javaid, MPA (PP-86).
On a Motion moved by Ch Faqir Hussain Dogar, the House granted two months extension to the Standing Committee on Excise & Taxation for laying its report on “Starred Question No. 2405/2014 asked by Dr Syed Waseem Akhtar, MPA (PP-271)”.
At this stage, the Quorum was pointed out by Mr Muhammad Shoaib Siddiqui and the Chair read out the Prorogation Order of the Governor of the Punjab at 04:17 p.m. and the House was then prorogued.