Council of the Lieutenant Governor of the Punjab 1916
Jun 12, 1916 to Apr 6, 1920
The fourth Council of the Lieutenant Governor of the Punjab was constituted in 1916 under the Government of India Act, 1915. The office of Vice President was introduced for the first time. Since the 1915 Act had provided for the constitution of a Legislative Council in place of the Lt Governor’s Council, therefore, this fourth Council was the last Council of the Lieutenant Governor. It held 29 meetings during its life.